My Loan Officer
  • Loading...


State Disclosures for Serviced Loans

The disclosures below apply to loans serviced by New American Funding.

Errors, Disputes, and Information Requests - Notices of errors, disputes and information requests must be submitted to New American Funding in writing at New American Funding, Attn: Complaints Department, P.O. Box 170581, Austin, TX 78717-0031.

NEW YORK PROPERTY OWNERS - Please be advised that we do business in the state of New York using the following business name: New American Funding in lieu of Broker Solutions, Inc.

OREGON PROPERTY OWNERS - Borrowers: The Oregon Division of Financial Regulation (DFR) oversees residential mortgage loan servicers who are responsible for servicing residential mortgage loans in connection with real property located in Oregon and persons required to have a license to service residential mortgage loans in this state. If you have questions regarding your residential mortgage loan, contact your servicer at 800-893-5304. To file a complaint about unlawful conduct by an Oregon licensee or a person required to have an Oregon license, call DFR at 888-877-4894 or visit

TEXAS PROPERTY OWNERS - COMPLAINTS REGARDING THE SERVICING OF YOUR MORTGAGE SHOULD BE SENT TO THE DEPARTMENT OF SAVINGS AND MORTGAGE LENDING, 2601 NORTH LAMAR, SUITE 201, AUSTIN, TX 78705. A TOLL-FREE CONSUMER HOTLINE IS AVAILABLE AT 877-276-5550. A complaint form and instructions may be downloaded and printed from the Department's website at or obtained from the Department upon request by mail at the address above by telephone at its toll-free consumer hotline listed above, or by email at

How low will your payment be?

Important Updates:  We have updated important provisions in our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy, including cookies and session recording. By using our site, you agree to our Terms of Use and acknowledge that you have read our Privacy Policy.  Click here for more information.