Instead of purchasing a new home, you may want to renovate your current home. Not only do improvements make a home more comfortable to live in, but upgrades may attract prospective buyers when it's time to sell the home. However, home improvements can be expensive and require upfront cash.
One option is to get a Cash-Out loan. The loan allows the borrower to refinance a current mortgage and use the cash in home improvement projects.
Several projects can be financed including:
- Roofs, Gutters and Downspouts
- Interior and Exterior Painting
- Minor Kitchen and Bath Remodels
- New Windows and Doors
- Energy Efficient Improvements
- Removal of Lead-Based Paint
- Decks, Patios and Porches
- Landscape Improvements
- Basement Waterproofing
- Washer and Dryer Upgrades